I've never been much of an outdoorsy kind of girl. I love and appreciate nature, I just don't spend tons of time out in it on a regular basis. But in Florida, you really can't help but be outdoorsy, especially when you have scenery like this to look at..

Last night, Mom and I went on a dinner cruise with my aunt and uncle and friends out in the gulf and waterways by the north beaches. For the first hour of the cruise, they take you into the gulf for an unobstructed view of the gorgeous sunset. While we were going by on the boat, I noticed that the north beaches were crowded with people who were watching the sunset as well (it was a perfectly cloudless night...not surprised there were so many people). And as the sun went down, I couldn't help but look over at the beaches and the people who were watching, often seeing camera flashes going off. And as our boat started to head back into calmer waters, it hit me how many people came out to see God put on a show. I've seen countless sunsets on the waters of the Gulf of Mexico and saw several beautiful ones in the Philippines (one is at the top of this blog), and they never cease to amaze. God's creation truly is beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment