On Tuesday, Mom and I went further inland and most of the day in Orlando. We stopped a produce market along the way and bought a ton of strawberry stuff then got back on I-4 and went to Orlando. Spent some time at the outlet mall (Disney store and Vera Bradley) then headed over to a very crowded Downtown Disney.
how you know you're in the world of Disney :)

Lego sculptures outside the Lego store in Downtown Disney (Sleeping Beauty's prince charming and the dragon)


Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs


there have been several changes to Downtown Disney since the last time I was there 2 years ago (the Winnie the Pooh store I loved is gone), but there is a fun little kiosk shop dedicated to all things left-handed :) I hadn't seen such a store since the one at Union Station in Indy when I was a kid, so this was a really fun surprise. I bought a mug and a notepad (with the binding on the write side, just like the ringed notebooks)


I'm so used to using things with my right hand that'll I'll probably have a few hazards on my shirt the first few times I use it. Or it may just become a pen/pencil holder on my desk.
No comments:
Post a Comment