Friday, March 16, 2012

vacation's over :(

The week has come to an end.

And while I'm sad to see it go, I'll be glad to get back home and to Raul. The guy is, at this point, still at work for another hour as he worked 2 shifts today, then gets up at 5 tomorrow and Sunday as well. He's my hero. I don't think I could have the strength to do that...but then again, that's another reason why the medical field is not for me. But he loves it, and I love him for loving it. So proud of him.

Back to reality...4 days of subbing next week (2 at the high school, 2 at kindergarten for a teacher who is, oddly enough, going to the Philippines to visit a friend over MG's spring break), a new unit in grammar, and the start of ethnographic interviews. An ESL class thrown in there, and a baby shower at the end of the week, which I thankfully had the foresight to shop for waaay early. It's going to be a busy week, needless to say. And I might get to see my husband at some point in there, too, if I'm lucky.

No comments: