I have this strong desire to see God move and work in 2011.
I know He is constantly at work all around us. He is doing things we're not even aware of. But it's my prayer that He will move and work in my and my family's lives this year. There has been so much going on that I know we on earth cannot control...only He can. And I've found myself praying over and over again for every circumstance that we're going through for Him to move to take control. For Him to change hearts and lives. For Him to take people out of the darkness they've been in for so long. For Him to give us discernment, wisdom and patience. For Him to touch my friends who are hurting and desire for His touch in their lives, for Him to reach out and reveal Himself to them, to restore their faith. For Him to be the Lord of my life, to make me into the woman He knows I can be. For Him to have His way.
The world seems like a mess lately. People point fingers and place blame. Wars are still being fought. People all around the world are suffering because of war, famine, natural disasters. There is corruption and unGodliness all around us.
My comfort? That I serve a God Who is on the throne. He has His hand in it all and is alive and working all around us. He is doing a new thing, I know He will do amazing things in 2011.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this!!! Preach it, girl!
Post a Comment