Thursday, July 16, 2009

Goodness....Time really does go a lot slower when you're not working, hot all the time, packing and sorting, and not really able to fill your time properly. This has been the longest week. But, it ended on a pretty good note. After taking down lots of names for the rummage sale, we finally made some deliveries yesterday and made quite a bit of blessing :) Enough that it'll probably pay for our boxes to get shipped! Yay! :) So, this rummage sale, so far, has been very successful, and I'm so thankful.

We've tackled every room in some form or another except for the kitchen and the bathroom, but thankfully we still have lots of time. The suitcases are still slowly filling up, but we have a 4th box to fill as well, so whatever we don't have room for will get tossed in there the last week we're here. So far, so good.

Am I still bummed out occasionally? Yeah, I am. But He reminds me that we are not attached to the material, that life changes, and we have to be ready for the next big thing. My husband does a good job of reminding me of that, too, (in a nice way of course, because at times, it's hard for both of us), and I know that we'll get through it. His grace is sufficient.

I'm not sure how much I'll be online in the next week or so... We leave early tomorrow morning to do a summer English camp in nearby Yangzhou (so close, the train tickets were only 17 kuai), and we'll be back on the 26th. Thankfully, unlike last year, we'll be with other people...Don and Bryant are going as well...so it should be a good experience. And I've heard Crazy English camps tend to be a bit insane :) so we'll see how we feel when we get back.

Be blessed.

No comments: