the second bedroom, our "storage room"...it's a mess, and very hot to stay in for too long. now it's full of sorted bags, our suitcases that are quickly filling up, and boxes that we'll be using as people start to buy stuff from us
2 boxes that will, hopefully, soon be shipped to the US. want to try to get together one more box.
**edit** Yeah, so I after I took those photos...it's only been 3 hours since then, but we got a lot done. Big burst of energy today I guess, but I'm left wondering how in the world we're going to get everything to the US. I really don't want to spend a ton of money to ship stuff, but at this point, we may just have to. We're already on box 3, and after seeing what probably won't fit in suitcases...I'm not encouraged. (and we still have to try to pack even more in) How in the world do airlines expect people to fit their entire lives in 2 suitcases when they've lived overseas so long? It's really not fair that we have to have the same luggage allotment as other people who are "just traveling". Any suggestions on what would we should do? Or should we just bite the bullet and ship as much as we can?
No comments:
Post a Comment