Wednesday, March 25, 2009

4 day weekends are cool :)

I'm really thankful that we have a break these next few days. The 2 1/2 days that we did teach were interesting. Mrs. Kaparaz almost lost it a few times because students kept p***ing her off. I'm not sure what's going on, but we need some prs for the students at our school. The weather snapped, and so did their behavior. That's not an excuse, but that's literally what happened. Hopefully this retreat for them this weekend will help out (or it'll make things worse, I'm not sure). But in any case, the teachers get a break, and we're thankful.

Raul and I will spend some time in the city this afternoon (shopping at Aqua City, getting some foreign groceries, and checking out hotels for our anniversary weekend), then pack for tomorrow. We'll be in Suzhou til Sunday, and I can't wait. Though the forecast isn't too encouraging (showers, rain, blah blah), I think we'll still have fun. And we're staying at a hostel, which is always good when you don't know the city well and need some direction. Very excited to get away with the hubby for a few days :) Though we still need to do a lot of work on our visa, this'll help us to forget about it for a few days and focus on us, then come back and attack it with full force.

Be blessed y'all.

No comments: