Sunday, March 29, 2009

back from Suzhou

Being tired and sick (caught another cold from walking in chilly, bit rainy conditions for 2 days) doesn't really allow me to post a big blog about our trip to Suzhou, and facebook is being poopy so I can't upload photos. So I'll put a few on here but save the rest for tomorrow when I can hopefully upload to facebook. Nutshell: The weekend was pretty great :)

Hope y'all are well :)

in Garden of the Master of the Nets... of the many gardens in Suzhou, this one is smaller, but a beautiful place


like its gardens, Suzhou is known for its gorgeous canals. our hostel was in the "back alley" areas along the canals


at Bookworm, an English bookstore/cafe that Danielle had mentioned, not too far from our hostel, and where we had some great hot chocolate, Catie bought a book...and Catie beat Raul at scrabble :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Can't wait to see more! Taking vitamins???
love you and miss you,
mom