Thursday, February 5, 2009

this week

So I started the week with exhaustion from the conference, and I'm ending it with exhaustion. And swollen glands in my throat, hoarseness, and a little cough, in addition to some nose issues and achy feelings... argh. So I canceled my plans to stay at Jamie's this weekend, and instead I'll be at home, resting up before I lead worship on Sunday morning...thankfully that's a couple days away still.

Other tidbits...Despite not feeling so hot, I went to visit Chris and Danielle at their new place. They're still living at her school, but with a new job, she has a bigger place. Niiice :) And it was fun to spend an afternoon with the newlyweds, too....too cute :)

I'm in I Kings. Getting to these books scared me because I have nightmares about having to study these books in college. Some fellow IWU-ers can back me up on this... the Old Testament class with Wilbur had the infamous Kings test where we had to memorize endless lists of the kings. It was awful, and Catie didn't do too well on the test :p So it's nice to really read the stories now, particularly about Solomon...what amazing wisdom he had!

No comments: