Friday, February 6, 2009

feeling better

Thankfully, I followed my mom's advice and started an antibiotic on Thursday. I think it's made a big difference, along with not going out much and saving my voice, because I'm feeling a lot better. Whew. Still spending the whole day inside though, just to make sure that I'm all good for tomorrow and worship. Even moved rehearsal to tomorrow morning to give myself some extra time to heal up.

I didn't think I'd enjoy so much time at home this week. I thought I'd go stir crazy, but actually it's been good for me. I'm keeping up on my Word reading, able to chat with my husband (who's doing well in Mati, by the way), and keeping up with some housework I don't have time to do during school days.

Vacation agrees with me. It'll be hard to go back.

Something to keep in your thoughts...our cell group is starting an English corner at the local Western restaurant. We're excited about the friendship we've developed with the owner (started with me and Raul) and that he's helping us out. We're also excited to see what doors this could open for other "things" and the way we're able to reach out a little more. Ask that this will be the door He can open for us...a door that we didn't really expect in pukou. Also ask that it will encourage the rest of NICF in other outreach oppportunities.

Be blessed all.

No comments: