Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ode to the Blue and White

Since I can't really wear Colts gear to the NICF tomorrow (well, I could, but standing up front for worship probably wouldn't look so good), I'm singing the praises of the Colts tonight. If I don't forget, I'll don blue and white tomorrow afternoon when we get back home. In the meantime...this is what you get.

We know the Father is a Colts fan (have you ever heard the joke about about Tom Brady and Colts mansion in heaven? it's fun :) so let's just ask for healing for our dear quarterback.

I'm going to get a lot of flack for this, but I found this on google image, and I thought it was funny that there are Colts crocs :)

and lastly....we have a beautiful new stadium for the Blue and White to play in. According to my parents, it's pretty great. And it looks forward to many wins and an eventual Super Bowl...

RIP Hoosier Dome/RCA Dome

No comments: