So I'm becoming a blogging geek and playing around with gadgets and html to put on my blog :) After seeing some friends' really cute blogs, I got jealous and decided to try to figure out how to "cutify" my own blog. What do you think? Thoughts? That means comment people! If you notice, I also added a site tracker, so I can see everyone who checks out my page. Time to give it up, anonymous surfers! :) No more anonymous-checking out of Catie's blog. Leave some comments!
Hope y'all are having a good week.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Totally cutified. :)
I'm liking your new look... and am feeling even more guilty that I haven't gotten my own website up an running again...
I love it! I'm way big into cutifying! I also did the tracking thing because I was tired of the fact that my family never comments on my blog. :) Now I know when they visit. hehehe!
Post a Comment