In addition, I've included one photo to kinda show the new uniforms our students have. After more than a year of gray polo shirts and black adidas shorts NOT working as uniforms (imagine that), causing students to play around too much and not really respect the school environment, the school got new uniforms. I'll admit, they look a bit "flight attendant-ish", but the kids do look much better :) This photo was taken today during "homeroom cleaning". My students did an amazing job cleaning this bear of a classroom. It's huge, with carpet, lots of hiding places for dust and cobwebs, and my students cleaned it so well. The vacuum cleaner was a huge help. But in any case, these students really took to taking care of their classroom. I was proud.
my map and flag wall in the back
1 comment:
HUGE improvement from the room/building we saw in July 2007!
love you,
Mom
Post a Comment