No, I'm not collapsed on a bed somewhere...just in the Philippines :) We've really been having fun the past couple days. They've been long, sorta busy days, particularly today with medical checkups (which continue tomorrow for me and when we come back to Davao at the end of our trip. Say a thought for me as you read this...any sort of medical situation makes me really nervous, and especially when it's "woman" checkups...I'm just not having a lot of fun and feeling really awkward. Welcome, Catie...you should've gone through it awhile ago.
Anyways. We've been spending time with Roselle's family. Our new nephew, Christopher Jacob (our name suggestion!) is so cute, sleeps a lot, and kinda looks Chinese :) Raul's brother is also in town for an exam this weekend, so it's been fun to see him too. A couple more days of running around, enjoying Davao, then we're off to Mati on Friday (unless something changes).
Say some thoughts for my lingering cold which is really making me tired now, and I still have a sore throat and nasty stuffiness. I just need a few solid days of nothing...I'll get it in Mati, and I can't wait.
Fun things...I bought some fun teacher stuff for my new classroom. I'm too excited about this stuff, it's kinda sick. Also, we had Spanish food tonight, and I was in heaven. Raul loved it too. We ordered paella negra which was black because it was cooked in the squid ink. I was nervous, but it was amazing...and it made me miss Spain so much. Awwww..
Be blessed y'all. I'll be in touch when we're in Mati.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't go to a girly doctor 'til January 2007 when I had some MAJOR issues. I ended up being diagnosed with PCOS and having surgery. Remember reading that on MySpace? Yeah. I recommend regular checkups. If anything, it gives peace of mind. Especially when there are issues.
My last pap was abnormal and I FLIPPED my lid. Wow. Turned out to be nothing, but LORDY, that scared the crap outta me. Ha. Did you get put on bc? Get ready! Bc had some interesting affects on me the first six months. I went off them about 3 months ago and I feel a lot better... but I think I wonked things up again.
Take care!
Post a Comment