So the cold-nastiness is passing(praise HIM!!), along with my voice (bummer). Now it's time to ask the Father for a voice that can get me through tomorrow's marathon of classes before we catch a bus to Nanjing, worship leading Friday morning at conference, various worship sessions, and doing a children's sermon. Once I get to the Philippines, I told Raul I may just be able to wave and that's about it. Thoughts would be appreciated. But I'm so thankful I was able to go through all of my classes today and that my last period, for the first time this whole experience, was a decent class and actually fun. One more day day to go, back to back classes then we're outta here.
And I'm homesick. An email from friends who had to go back to the US abruptly because of her father's health really made me miss home. I'm so happy they got to go back to be with her family, but...yeah, my stupid selfishness kicks in and I want to be the one going home. Y'all, it's tough. I'll admit it, and there are some days that are much tougher than others. Today is one of those. I need lots of strength and endurance...
and a small thought that the next year and a half could go lightning speed wouldn't hurt either.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment