Thursday, January 10, 2008

go go go

Just go go go Catie.

A lot going on this weekend, social wise, before we leave next weekend. We're having a girls night at Jamie's tomorrow night. Since Shelly will be going back to the US sooner than expected and she'll be gone before I get back from the Philippines, we needed to have a get-together before. Unfortunately Megan's not here (travelling as always :) , but I think we'll still have fun.
Saturday morning I'm planning to get a muuuuch-needed haircut, trying to get my layers back. My hair is a disaster lately, and even worse if I don't straighten it every single day. Grrr. Plus, I wanna feel fresher when we get to the islands, too. Then this weekend, I'm also leading worship, bringing some new songs to the fellowship on Saturday and Sunday. And, I'm still not 100% healthy. This cold dampness going on lately because of the fog and humidity is kinda backtracking my health getting better. I need some sunshine. :)

Speaking of...we're leaving in 9 days? How insane is that?! We're getting some details together, trying to figure out itinerary, hotel stays in Manila and Davao, and even shopping excursions, particularly for the wedding. I need some serious ideas and help from Cherry and some of the other Filipinas choosing my reception dress. Ack. Lots to do.

No comments: