Praise Him from Whom all blessings flow...
Catie is feeling much much much muuuuuch better. After a weekend of sleep and regular doses of amoxicillin and Bufferin cold, I'm starting to feel like my old self. I'm still taking the medication since the infection and cold aren't completely out of my body, but things are definitely looking up. I also have my strength back and I'm not exhausted like I've been the past 2 weeks. That's a great thing, since finals are coming up.
We threw a surprise double baby shower for Laurel and Sunny, 2 American ladies at the fellowship who work with ELIC, are best friends, and decided to get pregnant at the same time. :) Sunny is pregnant with a baby girl due at the beginning of February, and Laurel is pregnant with a baby boy due at the end of this month. Talk about close! So this baby shower was extra special, and I was thrilled to help out with it. It made me look forward to having one of my own.... but definitely not any time soon, despite what the ladies around me kept saying :)
We leave for the Philippines in T-12 days, and I can hardly believe it!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment