Thursday, September 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!


I can't figure out how to change the settings so that it shows the real day and time that I'm writing these posts...but it is Friday, September 21st in China, so...
Happy Birthday Mom!!
I've missed my mom's past 4 birthdays, including last year's all-important milestone, and I hate it so much. In a few months, I'll be missing my parents 30th wedding anniversary. Every special day I miss in the US makes me sad that I'm 8000 miles away from them and many things that are special to me. I love being here, but those particular days make it hard.
And...I tried to find a photo of just my mom to put up here, but since she's either always taking the photo or my dad or someone else pops in...I decided to show this one of both my parents :) I love you Mom and Dad!

The Father is good though. He's brought us to the end of the 2nd week of school, and lots of things to look forward to this weekend: the beginning of Kennedy's cell group tonight, the NICF welcome picnic tomorrow (pr it doesn't rain like it's supposed to), and a great day of fellowship on Sunday.

No comments: