We serve such a great great God.
I went to the dentist today for the first time in x years, scared to death, heart beating fast, unsure how the whole thing was going to go...and God took care of it all. The staff, particularly the hygienist I've have the whole time I've gone to this dentist, was great as always. The dentist himself told me "the prodigal has returned", he was just so excited to see me. They took great care of me, explained everything along the way, and the best part....all I have is one (one!!) tiny little cavity that I will get filled on the 18th.
Can you believe it? I certainly couldn't. I've been blessed with great teeth, that is for sure, and they told me as much...in tandem with lectures about flossing more (my gums are really inflamed, so I need to take care of that) and really getting my small mouth cleaned. Yes, I do have a small mouth, and I've used that as an excuse for not flossing well. But they were pleasantly surprised for me as well that I was in such good shape. I got stocked up on some teeth-care supplies and will look into switching toothpastes to help with my gum problems, get back on a regular 6 month checkup, get this cavity filled, and we're good to go.
I still can't believe it was all just that easy. God is so good.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! Awesome!
Post a Comment