We continue to see evidence of what a great God we serve. Raul has been able to start his CNA course at Ivy Tech, and that will continue until just before Thanksgiving. After it finishes and he (hopefully) receives his certification, he'll look for a job as a CNA and we'll start saving up and preparing for the transfer up to Ft. Wayne. All in His timing.
Meanwhile, I'm loving being back in school. It's hard at times, I feel lost in all of the terminology on some days...but you know, it's completely worth it. I really love it. I'm learning so much, and that's a great feeling. As much as I loved my undergrad studies (once I finally discovered the major I was supposed to be in), grad school is so much better, to be completely, 100% focused on what it is that you want to do and feel like you're really moving towards a goal. And to feel equipped to achieve that goal...I picked the right school :) I miss the social interaction of being in a physical classroom, having the chance to meet new people, but it's okay. Online courses definitely have their benefits, too.
A side note to that: I'm back in the world of ESL after a 2 year break. I started volunteering on Wednesday nights at the ESL ministry our church hosts. I had to give up being in the choir (which was rough..if you know me, you know that was a rough choice), but it'll be worth it. I've never taught ESL in the States either, so it's a new environment for me. Very exciting opportunities happening. :)
Keep on keeping us in your prayers. Lots more things to do accomplish in the next couple of months. God's not done with us yet.
2 comments:
Wow! Lots of new and exciting things coming up for you! So glad you are enjoying school!
That is so awesome for Raul! You've got so many exciting things happening. :-)
Post a Comment