Saturday, March 19, 2011

10 days in, GRE check!

So I survived the GRE. On to more important things...like March Madness :) I didn't used to be so much into college basketball until, really, I think last year when Butler made it to the final game. This year we're cheering on OSU (of course), Purdue, Notre Dame, and Butler (again). I even bought a Butler shirt today in Ft. Wayne at the Universitees store in the mall. Butler is one of those schools you can't help but love, especially after last year. :) As of right now, at this point in their game against Pittsburgh, it's touch and go...Go Butler!

I guess my break can officially begin since the test is over, but I know I have a lot of work to do this week on my application's "scholarly work", personal statement, and the actual application. My problem is that I haven't given myself a deadline and I really really really need to if I want to get in for the fall semester. All that time I would spend on facebook during my break needs to be put to good use, that's for sure. Lots to do, Catie. I'm turning 30 in less than a month now. Guess it's time to learn to how to prioritize :)

No comments: