A little Christmas list for you:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? as a former customer service worker and gift-wrapper at Elder-Beerman...I'll be lazy and say gift bags :)
2. Real tree or Artificial? never in my life had a real one, so I have no idea
3. When do you put up the tree? in Nanjing, I did it on Thanksgiving, since I couldn't really celebrate the holiday. here...we did it this past weekend
5. Do you like eggnog? what happend to 4? and no, I don't :p yuck
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I honestly don't know...you might have to ask my parents what their favorite reaction was :)
7. Hardest person to buy for? parents, my brother and my sister-in-law...I've been gone too long :p
8. Easiest person to buy for? Raul
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes. Raul and I got one as a wedding gift from David Welch...made from olive wood in Bethlehem. it's awesome
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? in Nanjing I did a mix of both. here, I'm doing all snail mail or in person
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? don't think I've ever received a bad one
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? too many...Elf, Christmas Story, Small One (Christmas cartoon...if you haven't seen it, you're missing out!), and even Home Alone is on the list
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? after Thanksgiving I guess
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? probably? ;)
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? cherry cordial Hershey's kisses
16. Lights on the tree? yes! I prefer white
17. Favorite Christmas song? I love the song "Joy" by Selah, and "O Holy Night" (who doesn't?)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? haven't really traveled much for it since I was a kid...
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? yep...Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? not sure what I prefer...probably an angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? stockings Christmas Eve, presents Christmas Day
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? how people get so caught up decorating and shopping and forget what the season is really about
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love silver and blue or purple
24. Favorite thing for Christmas dinner? I haven't had a real one in awhile...I'll let you know ;)
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? just to be near my family is good enough for me!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Check out Joy Williams' "Here With Us". That song makes me cry EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Post a Comment