So... if you consistently read my blog, you're probably wondering "what is up with Catie lately? She doesn't blog everyday!" :) Well, that's true. It's because I'm just too stinkin' busy. And if I do have free time, there's not much new blog-worthy things to share. I did want to tell you all about the wonderful message we all heard from Kennedy on Sunday, but my head is hurting too much for me to make this a long post. I'll do that later. But I'll leave you with some odds and ends from so far this week...
-Sunday: Great service at NICF, worship and message. Followed by a great lunch with friends, great dvd shopping (bought 54 kuai worth, 2 documentaries on China and Nanjing, and a few movies), and great foreign food shopping :) Night at home, finished watching Australia (interesting movie...watch it and tell me what you think).
-Monday: Start 3rd week of school. Plugging in a routine of at least 15 minutes of GRE study everyday. And it's making me want to pull out my hair. Math is evil. I got one question right on a practice section...oh, nevermind. Monday evening was our largest crowd at English corner so far, and it was good stuff. The weather was gorgeous, which really helped our turnout.
-Tuesday: Longest day of my life is the day Raul and I do self-study and work til 10pm. Goooodness. And it was cold and windy all day :p
-Wednesday: The day I got one question right on a practice math section in my GRE book. And I found out that the Mengs (Kim, Jace, Jada, and little Haven) may be coming to visit in June :)
And that's my week so far... think I'll collapse now. It's my first night home in 3 days.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment