Where are the weeks going? We've already finished 3 weeks of school, and I think I'm glad that March is so long. I know that sounds weird, but there's just so much to fit into this semester, it's ridiculous.
We really need your thoughts for us concerning all this visa stuff. I need to make a call to Guangzhou this week to sort out some stuff (I won't bore you with all the details), then hopefully we can get the ball rolling. I just want to be home, y'all. All this stuff...sometimes I just wish it would go away so Raul and I could just hop on a plane back to Indiana. I start daydreaming about life in the US, and then I stop myself...I don't remember what life in the states is like. I joked with Raul that I may need Kim and Jamie to give me a crash course on life in the states, but then I realized I was serious. I'll be talking to them about it soon.. Please pr for me. I still need to prepare for some serious reverse culture shock and prepare Raul as well.
School stuff is...well, it's school stuff. We're looking for new teachers for next year, and that started out promising but hit a snag with someone I thought I'd found. So, I'm appealing all of you who read this blog... If you know someone who would like a job in China working at a Korean school, let me know please. Give me their email address or give them mine and we'll be in touch. It'd be great if they have a teaching degree or experience with teaching. TESOL certification isn't required either, but it's also helpful. Let me know if you know anyone who's interested.
And to end...the 90 days through the Word is going really well. I'm in Ezekiel now and loving it :)
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OK, so I could kick myself. I met a girl at the gym a few weeks back and last week I got to talking to her and found out that she taught English in China for two summers and is really pr about getting back there full time. It wasn't until after I got done talking to her that I thought "duh, I should have said something about you to her." So I usually see her on Mondays and if I see her tomorrow I will mention it. She's in nursing school right now though, so I'm not sure about what she's thinking about the whole time thing, but I'll talk to her anyway.
Post a Comment