Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Miss Tehillah Joy

One of my favorite little "nieces" turned 4 yesterday, Miss Tehillah Joy Mwenya. I cannot tell you all how much joy it's brought me to watch her grow up. Being away from my little cousins while they've been growing up has been hard, but it's been replaced by seeing Tehillah (and Shekinah) grow up in China. I was there the day she was born, and I've been there for every birthday since then. She's always made me laugh, amazed me with how smart she is, and she just...she's a joy to be around. She'll be a great worship leader, not to mention one of the most intelligent and multi-lingual people you'll ever meet. :) K, I'm a little bias...but I love this little girl. Here's some fun photos I took on the bus from Shanghai last week. She was trying on Auntie Caitlin's sunglasses :)


Before she tried them on, she said "Auntie Caitlin, you look pretty in your sunglasses." But I think she looks prettier ;)

No comments: