
Happy Birthday Dad! My wonderful Dad is...well, I won't tell you how old or he might not let me move back home. But in any case, his birthday's today and I love him!
Change 'o topic. The service went well this morning, praise Him. Before and after the service, I found it funny that I got tons of sympathetic looks every time someone asked me when Raul was coming back and I said the 16th (if you're reading this babe, a lot of people are askin' about you and miss you!). The fact that he won't be here for Valentine's Day is sad for many of them (me included, I confess), but it's even sadder some ladies who ask because that means we're missing the first couple's ministry event, a sweetheart banquet on the 14th. Yeah, I'm sad we're missing it...but it helps me gain some support from people (like Maryann, Teriann, and Hazel) who will give Raul a hard time when he comes back ;)
In honor of the two men in my life (one of whom is turning _____ today), there's a nice photo for ya...taken in 2007 in Beijing.
No comments:
Post a Comment