I'm feeling the stress...and it's not fun. This has just been an up and down first week of the semester, and I'm (pessimistically) not looking forward to the rest. I don't even have time to think about our visa stuff right now, which is so not fun. Next weekend, I'm devoting a lot of time to it, even though I was supposed to this weekend. Alas, responsibilities had different plans. Y'all, I need some thoughts on my behalf.
On the upside, I'm 46 days into the 90 Day Through the Word. That's right :) I've made it halfway through, and I'm going strong, surprisingly on track (though I admit I sped-read some days), and I'm on Proverbs 7. Whew :) Feels pretty good!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Howdy, I think your blog could possibly be having browser compatibility issues.
When I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues.
I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up!
Aside from that, great website!
My web blog; weightloss surgery
Post a Comment