Very short...actually, the shortest it's been in my entire life (at least I think so). It wasn't originally intended to be so, but the guy cutting it didn't quite get Britt's instructions and originally gave me a fe-mullet!! Gag! He thought that was a style! So we instructed him, and eventually it got so short that...well, you can see. I like it though, and so does my husband, so I guess that's what matters most :) He really likes it. ;)
Saturday, January 3, 2009
some newness for the new year :)
Very short...actually, the shortest it's been in my entire life (at least I think so). It wasn't originally intended to be so, but the guy cutting it didn't quite get Britt's instructions and originally gave me a fe-mullet!! Gag! He thought that was a style! So we instructed him, and eventually it got so short that...well, you can see. I like it though, and so does my husband, so I guess that's what matters most :) He really likes it. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's cute!
It will take a little while to grow on me. Need more pictures!!
love you
Mom
i LOVE it! it looks so cute! what a great mistake!
Very Cute! It's always fun to have something new, even if it wasn't what you intended. I think it looks great!
Post a Comment