Well, we had a great start to 2009, then today happened. Since we had a day off on Christmas, we had to work today, though it's technically a 4-day holiday. I was going on and on on Wednesday about how I was actually glad we were working because I needed to get caught up on some TOEFL classes and was looking forward to planning some review lessons for exams. Well that plan went down the toilet...literally :p Sorry for the details. I went to school, not feeling so great but figuring it would go away. After breakfast at school, it got worse, and by the time first period was supposed to start, I was in a lot of pain. I was nearly in tears in front of Kennedy when I told him I needed to go home. Not so much fun...
So some wonderful teachers (my husband included...thank you so much baby!) covered my classes today and I was able to stay home and recover. Feeling better now, thanks to some rest and reading a whole book (yes, I said a whole book). Not a great 2nd day in 2009, but hopefully it'll be looking up tomorrow.
Be blessed y'all!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope that you are feeling even better now that it's the weekend.
I'm sorry you felt so yucky!
Hugs!
Post a Comment