I'm am so blessed on this beautiful, but chillly, Sunday afternoon. Wanna know why?
I'm blessed by His provision with my health. Yes, I've had some nasty virus things happen in the past several weeks, but He's brought me out of each of those and taught me things along the way (example: with the cold sore, I shouldn't care so much about my appearance. Half the time I was so worried people would freak out, and no one even noticed. I was stupid.)
Again with the health, but I'm blessed that the incoming cold/whatever I've been feeling the past few days didn't interfere with my singing voice this weekend. I was able to lead worship without even a crack in my voice. I really praise Him for that, because so often I strain my voice, and even when I'm healthy, my voice is in terrible shape for Sunday morning.
I'm blessed by a wonderful husband who cares about me and loves me so so much!! :) That one gets a big smile. :)
I'm blessed by awesome testimonies of how He's been working in the lives of people in the fellowship. Just this morning, we didn't even have time for pr requests because there were so many praise reports :) Don't you wish that happened every Sunday?
I'm blessed by awesome friends in Nanjing. I'm blessed that I'll finally have some quality time with all of them during this vacation (particularly since Raul will be gone, I'll have even more time).
I'm blessed because we have a 3-week vacation coming soon, and it can't come soon enough!
Finally, I'm blessed just because He loves me and He is in my life.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi are you on your winter vacation now? im not studying in Nanda but am in Nanjing Normal University which is right next to Nanda heh. i study environmental science.. just think your blog is great and the profile picture so sweet heh~~ :-) so you teach English right?
Post a Comment