So diagnosing yourself on the internet is much much easier than going through the mafan of going to a doctor in a foreign country...especially when you read over and over that there's not a whole lot you can do except wait. I'm still taking medicine, drinking a lot of water, trying to be careful about what I eat (not too difficult, it's hard to eat anything). The internet has been extremely helpful. And as a result, I now know pretty much anything you'd want to know (or not know) about cold sores. Yikes.
But unfortunately, because of this, I missed this afternoon of school. Kennedy told me to go home, probably secretly hoping it would help my chances of being able to sing this weekend for worship. :) I'm joking, but I know I was certainly thinking about it. Not being able to sing with the team for the Christmas Sunday would be pretty sad. So I'm hoping that I'll feel well enough to at least try. Then of course there's the busy week ahead...
Please ask that the healing speeds up over the next 24 hours.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment