Sunday, October 26, 2008

weekend-ness

Too tired to write a big long blog about the weekend and whatnot, but I'll say that the worship retreat was good stuff (just needed to be longer), girl night at Jamie's was good, and the service this morning was good :) as was having a good lunch at Skyways with Chris (talking about wedding stuff, politics...the usual :) Then some fun times at Times Grocery, getting Dr. Pepper and other essentials. It was a good weekend.

And I apologize for not writing and encouraging you all to watch the world series (sorry Dana!). I'm not a baseball person. I think it's the most boring sport to watch on tv, other than golf...but in person, I tolerate it because of the atmosphere of the ballpark. However, I like the Cleveland Indians because...well, I'm a northerner Buckeye...and this year I'm definitely rooting for the Rays, being that my family has some roots down there in St. Pete as well (family and a spring time share). So...go Rays :)

No comments: