So maybe people were annoyed or offended by my last post...or everything made sense, so you didn't feel the need to comment. No worries. I appreciated the one comment I did get, though it was by email.
Along those lines, I got my absentee ballot today in the mail. After a couple calls to the consulate, I found out that I don't have to go to Shanghai to turn it in like I did 4 years ago. I found this out after I'd talked to Mr. Ahn and he'd given me permission to take a day trip ("I can tell you're passionate about this"...thanks, Mr. Ahn). So hopefully tomorrow or the next day DHL will come to our school and pick it up. It'll cost me more, but I can be assured it'll get to Indiana, and hopefully before the 4th. With the time difference, there is a bit of help. I'm really glad it came and I had the chance to fill it out today. Nothing like feeling patriotic when you're so far away from home.
So if I can vote all the way over here on the other side of the world, y'all had better get your bums to the polls next Tuesday. :)
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Right on, sister friend.
Post a Comment