Wednesday, September 17, 2008

hmmmm

So apparently, my site gets visited quite a bit :) I think my putting up a Charice video had something to do with it. Not sure how some folks got led here by the charicediva website, but whatever. Glad you stopped by! Hope you enjoyed your stay! Week 2 is winding down. It didn't go faster than last week, which I think concerns me a bit :p and it's about to get longer because we have a holiday make up day on Saturday (after 4 years of me being here and talking about it, you should remember what that is by now...if not, comment and I'll answer). Not only are we working on Saturday, but we're using the Friday schedule, my busiest day of 5 classes, 3 of which are English track. So I basically have 2 Fridays in a row. Arrrrgh. And to make it worse, Friday's schedule for Raul only has afternoon classes :p Something's just sick and wrong about his schedule. He only has classes in the morning on Tuesdays, too. Double :p Then after we finish the double Friday, we have a work dinner in the city for allllll teachers. Then Raul and I teach Sunday school on Sunday morning. Then we buy our train tickets for Shanghai. Then we go back to school for another full week. Then we go to Shanghai for this consulate business (and hopefully seeing a couple friends). Then we're on a week vacation. Then we participate in the school marathon. Then...

Whew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually did find your site from looking up Charice videos how funny. Then I thought you look familiar...then I realized we went to IWU at the same time although we didn't know each other you went to China with Matt. Matt and I are from the same town in Ohio. Anyways now I live in california and my husband is filipino. He was telling me what a good singer Charice is so I went exploring and landed on your page. It's a small world after all.