Let the long process begin.
I need an extra measure of grace these months as we go through the paperwork for Raul's visa. It's definitely a measure of how dedicated you are and committed to making this all happen, because they really try to frustrate you and confuse you along the way. Even simple questions like "address" confuse me because I think I'd put my permanent address (which is listed as my parents in the US), but even those questions are confusing and very vague...and since they're "simple", I can't find an answer on the internet. I've already emailed my friend Kim with 2 questions (this being one of them). Since she went through this process last year, I know she can help. I just...yeah. Need grace. Need lots and lots of thoughts lifted up to Him. Please. I'd appreciate it.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't even imagine what that process must entail. ((hugs)) and thoughts lifted up for you.
Post a Comment