I'm just at a loss. So far, the Olympics have been cheering me up. Beach volleyball, women's volleyball, men's basketball...they've all been making me smile (because the US won and China lost :) I'll admit that I smiled a bit when China lost) And I needed to smile and be cheered up. This visa stuff is too much right now. We're in the middle of an attempt to see if we should try a different visa, but I don't want to screw things up right now, so...in the meantime, please continue to lift us up.
We'll be staying at Jamie's this weekend, which I look forward to more than I can say. I missed her a lot this summer, and it's so nice to have her back in China (hopefully with some chocolate for me ;)
Keep watching Olympics, and go US! :)
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment