Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Alright people...I know that more than just my mom and a college friend read this blog, but none of you comment! Now come on... I'm a good friend. When blogspot isn't blocked, I comment on y'all's blogs. So comment back, please. I'm asking nicely. What's a few words just to validate a fellow human being's blog and make her feel that she's not writing just to waste time (though...well, nevermind).
So, COMMENT Y'ALL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been reading! Sorry I don't comment. I think a lot of people have been feeling this way during the summer. Maybe people just aren't reading (or commenting) as much as they do when it is not summertime. Just a guess-- I know I am guilty too :)

I really enjoy reading your blog!

Davis Family said...

OK I'll admit it. I'm blog stalker, but I'm not good at leaving comments. Truly sad since I love it when people leave comments on mine. But I do love keeping up with what you are up to.

Anonymous said...

Yep, you're right. Your mom checks it several times a day!!!
love you

Deven said...

I'm a guilty feeder-reader. They ought to make one with comment capabilities.

Unknown said...

You don't comment on mine, either, lady. :)

Did you know that Sunny Delight does NOT taste like orange juice? Yeah, that's all I got. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry... we try to keep up with you and everyone in China. We are TERRIBLE at leaving messages though.

You should see what they are showing on TV about the country. *A former prisoner who said about his imprisonment "men need things like that"
*Amazing reverence for the culture
*Our prz W pushing for Him!!!

amazing