Tuesday, March 18, 2008

an update on the addictions

So how are the addictions going, Catie?
Fabulously. Thanks for asking.

A new one has been added to the list... My Name is Earl. This is one of the most original ideas for a show I've seen in a long time. I resisted it for awhile, even though my mom tried to get me to watch it. I'm glad I finally gave in. After I watched a few episodes of Megan's copy, I bought my own of seasons 1 and 2. Freakin' hysterical. I think my favorite so far is when he tried to be an ESL teacher to make up for making fun of people who "talked funny" :) Made me look at my job in a whole new light.

I'm reading a book my mom sent before we went to the Philippines, but for some reason I forgot I had it (how I did that with a book, I have no idea). But I'm reading it now, Miss Invisible, and this book is turning into my life story. Read it. Seriously. Then go back to my at the beginning of October, and you'll understand why I love it so much.

I finished season 1 of another addiction, Hereos, just yesterday, but the last episode started skipping at the end, so I had to go online to see if Peter blew up NYC :p I'm not sure how many episodes of season 2 are on the other dvd, but I'll check it out soon. I hope that, unlike with Lost, I won't get bored. Something, though, tells me I might. We'll see.

No comments: