Thursday, March 13, 2008

some new addictions

What's up in my life? Well, it appears that I need to be cheered up (I'm getting married, after all! :) I'm just letting the stress, pressure, irritations, and deadlines get to me. But I need to remember to have fun, too.
So here are my current addictions.

1. Heroes. I bought season 1 and supposedly season 2 at the dvd shop on Sunday (I hadn't been in eons), and it's great. I'm majorly confused most of the time, but I'm going to try to stick with it. I'm really excited that Greg Grunberg (something like that) is in it. He got pushed to the side on Alias but I loved him on Felicity...'bout time he got to show what a good actor he is.

2. Sweeney Todd the musical. also another dvd purchase on Sunday, and it's just waiting on my shelf for me to have the time to watch it.

3. Project Runway...always has been always will be, even though season 4 did not pick the right winner :p

4. American Idol. bless youtube people for putting up the singers each week so I can watch.

5. goes with number 4... Carly Smithson. That girl has got an amazing voice, and she's a breath of fresh air to the annoying show. I'm sorry, but I've been getting sick of it lately. She's just...yeah. I love her. This week especially, her version of Come Together...a-mazing.

No comments: