Spring is in the air...everywhere I look around.
Well, the song is actually "love is in the air...", and it definitely is (I'm feeling pretty loved this week, I must say), but spring is creeping up on us, too. It faked us out last Friday by getting pretty warm, then freezing again over the weekend with even a little bit of snow that showed up on cars the morning after (but oddly, nowhere else).
Then there's the fact that the first week of school is almost over. Our schedules are weird this semester. 3 days of the week, my last class finishes at 4:30. I only have one class that starts at 8:40 on Tuesdays. I have random free periods, sometimes even 2 in a row. It's just odd and really scattered. I think I prefer when they're all lumped together, one right after the other like today's. We had 5 clases today, which isn't fun, but at least the day went faster. Very odd.
Anyway. It's wonderful to finally not be broke :) That's also made this week a bit more bearable. I'll be taking a trip to Danielle's tomorrow night to meet with the tailor to finally start work on my dress. I'm so freakin' excited :) I smile everytime I think about it and look at my material. Just can't believe I'm getting my wedding dress made. The fact that I'm getting married hits me at random times (if you can believe, there are times when I forget....just because I'm so stinkin' preoccupied with school), and it really hit me today as I got all "girly" about my fabric :)
Then next weekend I'm going to plan a couple shopping trips, one for the wedding(flower/wedding market by the train station), and one to Metro and Decathlon just because I haven't been there in ages and want to treat myself a bit. Pace yourself, Catie.
So much to do, not enough time...invitations to coordinate, meetings to have with PICC about the venue, hotel reservations, dresses to be made, music to select and organize...ahhhh!!!!!!!!!
Say some thoughts for me...
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]IuJusOlmaq[/url] - XKBFzol , http://hhmgziigpu.com
Post a Comment