Happy Friday y'all :)
It seems we have some sort of field day thing today (that we just found out about yesterday...go figure), so after 2nd period, we have a bit of a break til lunch, then we'll be eating Korean bbq followed by games where the whole school and faculty have been split into teams of 4 with me and Raul on Team C. Should be fun times, and I'm sure I'll have photos to follow on Monday.
Then Raul and I will head into the city for the beginning of a busy weekend. His 27th is tomorrow :) So we'll be having what seems to be a weekend-long celebration...cell group, drinks at Blue Marlin with the Filipinos while listening to a Filipino band, group lunch tomorrow, then Filipino cell group where Raul will be cooking massive amounts of Filipino food (and I get to go this time! yay!). Fuuuunness :) So I know I'll have photos of that afterward as well.
Be blessed y'all. And have a great weekend.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment