6 months from today, my life will be totally different.



6 months from today, I will have someone to share my life with.
6 months from today, I will be with the person I have spent a good portion of my life lifting up in my thoughts before I even knew him.
6 months from today, I will have a partner, a mate, a husband.
6 months from today, I will be married.
It hit me and Raul last night while we were sharing dinner and our bi-weekly study together that we'll be married in 6 months. And to be honest...it just hit me in the face... "I'm getting married!" Wow :)
Some photos from last night...
This is love...he stopped, in the pouring rain, to buy me daisies on the way to my house... just so I could finally put real daisies in my Ikea vase :)
I realized we hadn't really taken any photos together in a loooong time (that's unusual for us), so I started snapping a few
I love love love this photo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment