Somehow I managed to be the first teacher to have his/her midterm exams written. I have no idea how it happened in such a short time, since I did absolutely no "pre-work" this time, as far as making notes of what things to put in the exams or anything. I think that once I got going, I just couldn't stop. This doesn't mean, however, that I'm done... I printed off a hard copy today so I could proofread it and write my answer key. Let me tell ya...these exams are going to be a bear to grade. Pffff.
Great news...fall is here. And if the sudden drop in temperature since Sunday is any indication, we might actually have a "real" winter in Nanjing this year. I won't hold my breath, but if I can actually walk around on Christmas day in a winter coat, gloves, and a scarf...it'll be totally opposite of the past 2 years (seriously, past 2 Christmases, it was in the 60's and 70's). I'm also gonna pr for snow. We haven't had snow since February 2006 :(
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment