It's just been a great year for dear friends coming back to China. First Megan (she's coming back soon...never fear), and now NATHAN!! :) I was thrilled when he told me he was coming back, just 2 days ago (the whole thing came together really quickly). He's teaching in Zhenjiang, which is a short fast train ride away, so it's nice to have him close by, though not in Nanjing. He showed up at cell group tonight and it was just...aww. It was so nice to have him back. I missed him a lot, big brother.
NEIS's marathon was this morning, and though I didn't run in it (I wanted to, honestly, but something got in the way), I still had fun cheering the students and other teachers on. Unfortunately, it was a reminder that this wonderful holiday is almost over :( I would love it a lot more if it wasn't the only break that we have until the end of January. It seems like such a loong long way away. I know having Raul here this year and planning the wedding will make the time go faster, but it just seems so far. Fall semester is pretty much endless :)
Be blessed this weekend y'all. I'm gonna get back to watching the 3rd episode of Survivor China on youtube :)
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment