Thursday, September 13, 2007

TGIF?

Well, the word among our English staff is that maybe TGIF isn't such a great concept. Sure, in theory, it's a great idea. But when you're involved in ministries at your fellowship, the weekend tends to be just as hectic as the week. Sure I can try to forget about my classes for 2 days, but I'm still busy. Whew.
Still, I'm glad we survived the first week back. The schedule has been changed numerous times, and starting next week we'll be beginning 1st period at 8:40, not 9. But that means that lunch will be 20 minutes earlier...something we're all happy about. Having our lunch break cut by a half hour and eating a half hour later was not fun for all.
Our cell group starts up again tonight with a dinner, and it looks like Raul will be joining me in going to it this year :) That makes me happy.
Be in pr for Megan the next 24 hours as she travels back to the States and meets up with her family....

No comments: