Sunday, September 20, 2009

open house-ness

I get so behind in posting, and then a ton of things happen that I should post about. Again, the motivation is lacking. I'll try harder this week, I promise. This weekend was pretty big for us, the culmination of a lot of preparation, lots of shopping trips with my mom, lots of dropping things off at the church, and lots of out-of-town visitors. It was worth it. We had a great open house yesterday, lots of people coming in and out...people coming from as far as Chicago, Ohio, and Kentucky. It was a really nice afternoon. And when we got back a few hours later, Raul's green card was waiting for us. :) Can't tell you what an answer to prayer that is...

I tried to upload some photos, but for some reason, it's not working...just check them out on facebook :p

No comments: