I'm still here, still kicking, but the busy week is only half over, and it almost did me in today. Had a headache that lasted over 3 hours...Wednesdays are just overall really rough for me, but today was particularly bad.
Please continue to keep us in your prs. We're both really struggling with patience and frustration in the visa matters, and it's really getting to us...on top of being so busy.
A little pick-me-up came in the form of a box from the US yesterday :) My parents sent a birthday/Easter box full of Easter goodies (i.e. CHOCOLATE), Florida photos and postcards, matching Madeira Beach tshirts, cute little stuffed Hallmark buddies Hoops and YoYo (they crack my students up), and some cards (birthday, Easter, and our first anniversary card). It was a great way to make us smile...we really needed it :) So, thanks Mom and Dad!
And, lastly...I'm on the eve of the end of my 90 days through the Word...only Revelation left. I asked Jamie what I should do next and she said I should write reflection upon finishing. So...you'll have that to look forward to.
Be blessed all.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! The radio station wants email comments from people who complete it. Check out the website and write something. They'll appreciate it and may read it on the air! I heard it this morning. It's the new day show in the am.
love you,
mom
Post a Comment