Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Raul's home!!

A day late, but he's home!!!

He was supposed to come in late Monday night, so after finishing English corner, I was going to wait up for him. I was a bit nervous because I knew his layover in Manila was very short and it would be hectic for him to switch from domestic to international in a short time. But I didn't expect that he would miss his first flight :p Yeah. Thankfully it wasn't a huge pain to fix, for the domestic or international, and he was able to get a flight to Manila for 7pm the same night. He called me from the OFW lounge at the airport, where he'd be attempting to sleep before his 6am flight to HK. Then, after a night of anxious sleeping, I got to chat with him while he was in the HK airport, then....5 hours later, he was home! :) Cannot tell you all how good it was to see each other...After so much time apart, you appreciate each other even more :)

And, it was like Christmas when he got back...lots of fun Filipino stuff (about 5 boxes of banana cake, 3 jars of cheez wiz, Filipino seasoning packets, 2 boxes of hazelnut instant cafe, dried mangoes, etc), and gifts from his family for me...including 2 little Valentine's Day cards made by our nieces :) Too cute.

But none of the great stuff can compare to having my hubby home! Yay!

No comments: