Things I've done in the past few days...
-missed my husband a bunch
- text-messaged my husband a bunch, even though I know it's expensive (I don't care at this point)
- spent 2 nights at Jamie's (about to spend a 3rd and my last)
- read 1 C fiction book and am 3/4 of the way through another one...I raided Jamie's shelf
- finished Numbers and am now in Deuteronomy
- been to Zhenjiang for the first time and had fun. Got a manicure, had some really good Zhenjiang noodles and "crystal pork", and hung out a fun coffee shop for a couple hours...then bought some cutesy stuff a little store on our way to the train station.
- spent the morning at a great NICF service.
- had my second article published in the bulletin. I'll post it once I'm back home on my computer.
- got to see my awesome newlywed friends, Chris and Danielle, who are back in Nanjing. They're all smiles, and it's so cute! I'm so excited for these 2!
- watched the movie Fireproof with Jamie tonight. Such a great movie. I'll be watching it at least once more with Raul, then hopefully with the couples' ministry at NICF.
-already experienced the insane beginnings of the firecracker madness that is Chinese new year. It'll continue for at least the next 2 hours. I'm not looking forward to that.
Be blessed y'all, and...xinnian kuai le! (happy new year!)
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for following me, and for switching so fast. This whole blog drama has been crazy.
Happy New Year to you!
Post a Comment