Sunday, December 28, 2008

weekend with old friends

Our "old" friend Michelle is back visiting for a few weeks after her first year of living in Singapore. It's been fun to spend some time with her. Yesterday, we had toffee nut lattes at Starbucks, then checked out Golden Wheel mall, lunch, and some H&M fun :) She's addicted, too, by the way. And we had some fun chats and fun times shopping together. Then today, we all got to spend time with Megan for the 2 days she's in town before heading to the States for vacation. After the fellowship, we had a big group lunch and got to catch up.
While spending time with both of them, it feels almost like no time has past at all... weird.

What else is weird but so amazingly awesome? Chris and Danielle are now married! :)

with Megs...I miss this girl!

Meg and Raul

Maryann's lovin' on Michelle :p



random photo, but this is probably my favorite Christmas decoration in xin jie kou. usually they're amazingly tacky, but I love this display outside of Golden Eagle department store. the carousel doesn't work, but I just think it's cute

No comments: